The measurements on Stand-In poles match standard cabinet height. The standard cabinet is set at 54″ off the floor for a full sized cabinet. The Stand-In Cabinet Jack will reach a maximum height of 72″
- Stand-in folding cabinet support shelf
- an adjustable pole with sure- grip foot.
- Lock the Stand-in cabinet installation tools support shelf into 90-degree position.
- Check twist-lock pins on support shelf to ensure they are fully locked in position.
- Extend adjustable pole to required height; be sure to check that pin is locked into place on the adjustable pole. Pole is adjustable for different cabinet heights. Adjust by depressing button and sliding inner pole to next adjustment and locking into position hole
- Place Stand-in cabinet jack against the wall at a desired bottom height of the cabinet; with the 18″arm of the shelf against the wall, the 12″ arm becomes the platform to set cabinet on. Make sure that the pole is at approximately 20-degree angle to the wall.
- Two Stand-ins are required for installation of upper cabinets, repeat process for 2nd Stand in.
- Do not exceed 40 lbs. on Stand-in.
- Place cabinet on Stand-in’s and adjust height and level of the cabinet by bumping the pole at the bottom near the sure grip foot in toward wall. Caution: do this gently.
- Caution: never bump pole away from the wall to lower cabinet as this may cause the cabinet to fall and result in damage to cabinets or injury to the installer
- Do not stand on the Stand-in
- There is an inherent risk of injury to the installer when installing upper cabinets, damage to cabinetry, floors, and walls from falling cabinets if these instructions are not followed expressly.
- Do Not Use The Stand-In near “live” electrical as components of The Stand-In is aluminum and risk of electric shock is greater.
Want to see more in-depth tutorials? Visit our YouTube Channel!
Or visit our Video Gallery