- Parts included with your Stand-in cabinet installation tools: Stand-in folding cabinet support shelf, an adjustable pole with sure grip foot.
- Lock the Stand-in cabinet installation tools support shelf into 90-degree position.
- Check twist lock pins on Stand-in cabinet installation tools support shelf to ensure they are fully locked in position.
- Extend adjustable pole to required height; be sure to check that pin is locked into place on the adjustable pole. Pole is adjustable for different cabinet heights. Depressing the button on the adjustable pole and sliding the inner pole up or down and locking into next position hole can accomplish this.
- Place Stand-in cabinet jack against the wall at a desired bottom height of the cabinet, typically 54″ off the floor on a standard cabinet. The 18″arm of the Stand-in shelf against the wall the 12″ arm becomes the platform to set cabinet on. Make sure that the pole of the Stand-in is at approximately 20-degree angle to the wall.
- 2 Stand-ins are required for installation of upper cabinets, repeat process for 2nd Stand in.
- Do not exceed 40 lbs. on Stand-in.
- Place cabinet on Stand-in’s and adjust height and level of the cabinet by bumping the pole at the bottom near the sure grip foot in toward wall. Caution do this gently.
- Caution: never bump pole away from the wall to lower cabinet as this may cause the cabinet to fall and result in damage to cabinets or injury to the installer
- Do not stand on the Stand-in
- There is an inherent risk of injury to the installer when Installing upper cabinets, damage to cabinetry, floors, and walls from falling cabinets if these instructions are not followed expressly.
- Do Not Use The Stand-In near “live” electrical as components of The Stand-In is aluminum and risk of electric shock is greater.